#NanNoJouMo2016 Has Started!!!

Although I have been following along for a few years I have never participated until this year.  So, this is the daily prompt list that I got from the site I follow.  I believe the name is in the bottom right corner of this pic.



I did a tree sketch and a small girl "Up A Tree", which was the prompt for day 1. Then I decided I would like to continue to work this same sketch from day 1 and incorporate the next few prompts/days into this one sketch.

So I did, and it was fun!!  :-)

Days 1-4 of the daily list I posted above are in the following sketch.  Hope you like it.  Sorry for the shininess, overhead light was reflecting.  But they're not too bad.Here are the pics of the page.

The prompts contained within the sketch in order are:
Up A Tree, In Bloom, Fashionable, Smashing Pumpkins


In Bloom

Up A Tree


Fashionable
(I know that's questionable but :-)
Smashing Pumpkins on the Stereo



More little people and houses Up A Tree




As Always, go out and do something creative today, you won't regret it :-)
Big Hugs!!
Reeah.


Comments

Most Popular Posts Within The Last Year