Sorry, I have had a death in my immediate family and have not had time to post anything that I had planned.  I just returned home from being up north to help my Dad bury Mom and will try to get my creativity flowing to get the posts I had planned completed.  Mom was a beautiful sole and was loved by many - many - many people.  She had a huge heart, was a huge part of her church  (St. Paul's Lutheran Church Mountaintop, PA)  was a giving and loving person to all whom she met through the church regardless of race, stature, status, etc. She was not a perfect person however, and like all of us, had her flaws. I do believe as she became older she was less rigid when it came to the character flaws though.

     Regardless of the mistakes she made in life, I loved her very much.  She was a unique person who immigrated here from Germany to marry my father at age 20 (1957).  She taught herself to read and speak English and became a U.S. citizen.  She also studied and obtained her GED!  
You will be hugely missed Mom!!!  I love you!!   Me, Mom, Cousin Helga 1977 ----->
 <-------  Mom, not sure what year but before my time I'm sure, LOL!

Sincerely,
Maria. your loving daughter.
xoxoxoxoxo  (mom always signed everything with hugs and kisses)   :-)

              Zita Katarina (Hardt) Herr
             10-30-1937  TO  9-24-2012

Comments

Most Popular Posts Within The Last Year