I Would Like to be Perfectly Clear . . .

My Patreon Page is PER PROJECT ONLY Not per post!

Regardless of whether you pledge at the $1 Level or the $30 Level, it's a PER PROJECT donation. What that means for you is: the duration of your level of commitment is from the date you donate through September 30th, 2017.

 From whatever date you pledge your donation until the project ends on the 30th of September, will be the only amount you will ever pay unless you increase your pledge amount or make another pledge to the next project.

There is NO MONTHLY PAYMENT.
Only your one-time donation to the current project.

I think that Patreon is mainly used by monthly models and the wording when you are making your donation on a per-project basis, may not be clear enough for everyone.

So, if you still have any questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment here or go to my website and submit a "drop me a line" form with a direct message.  Either way, I will try to answer all of your questions and I will also try to get back to you asap :-)

Stay Creative my Friends!
Big Hugs!!
Maria/akaReeah.

Website:  https://drawingandpaintingwithmaria.com/
Patreon:  https://www.patreon.com/Reeah
Twitter:      akaReeah
Instagram: akaReeah

Comments