Check out the Kraaft Shaak & The Kraafters Kommunity!



Check out this fantastic video from the Kraaft It Live Show 2 weeks ago.  This is a live 1 hour show every Tuesday at 12:00pm Mountain Time broadcast from the great state of Montana.  Heather and Debi do a fantastic job of bringing this awesome show to us each week.  It's full of inspiration, laughs & friendship.  What more could you ask for??

Also check out the Kraafter's Kommunity on Google+.  I joined and only after one day, I have made so many new friends it's incredible.  I am having the time of my life.  I have so much stuff I want to try now I don't know where to start! lol!

So, please go to either YouTube  Kraaft Shaak or The Kraafter's Kommunity  on G+ and check out this fabulous group.  You won't be sorry!!!!!

Have a wonderful day and keep creating!
Maria.



Comments

Most Popular Posts Within The Last Year