Cee Cee's "escape" video . . . I can't get enough of watching her stuff!

I really can't get enough of watching Cee Cee's vlog, how to, or any other type of video she posts.  I am totally and completely HOOKED!  Take a look at her stuff here and please go to her youtube page and check out more of her stuff like I did.  Subscribe & Like as you "Cee" fit (hahahaha lol -  get it?)
You won't be sorry . . . .   I know I'm not :-)






Oh, and don't worry, I have more of my paintings in the works to be posted soon.  I'm just, like I said above, HOOKED on Cee Cee Creations at the moment and I thought I really needed to share that enthusiasm with all of you.  I am going back to my oil painting mentor this coming Saturday.  This is the original artist/instructor that I learned from starting last year in August.  She is having another informal oil painting workshop in Clinton, SC and I am extremely excited to be a part of that.  So I will take notes and do a lot of painting and learning and share it all with you when I get back home.  I have not been feeling 100% these days, health wise, so it may take me a bit to get all the info posted from the class.  However, I assure you that I will get it done.  Hopefully I will be feeling much better by this time next week since I do have an appointment scheduled for Fri. that should be able to lift my spirits somewhat.  Anyway, enough about me.  I would like to create a page/section of this blog for you guys to upload your stuff.  It's just in the idea phase at this point but I would really like for that to happen in the not too distant future.  So . . . .  I will end this post here.
Warmest Regards & Hugs to you All!!!!
Maria.

Comments

Most Popular Posts Within The Last Year