Sorry It Has Been A While Since My Last Post . . . . .


I have been doing some creating however, I have been a bit lax in posting and sharing what I have created.  Sorry about that.  These things happen.  I'm just glad that I'm here & putting this post together for all of you to take a look. You will be able to browse what I'm currently working on in addition to what I have created over the past several months.  I hope you like what you see :)


This is a bit closer up to see the right hand side of the layout. I really like how the patch work looks with the flower colors and all. The Zebra pillow is a collage cutout as well as the woman's face however, the flowers are hand drawn/sketched.
The bird I drew on a separate piece of paper and then cut it out and glued it into my nest that I drew. I also drew/painted the leaves and vines for her hair.  So much fun this one was!  So much fun :)

This was my first attempt ever at artistic collage. By that I mean, not just clipping an image and gluing it down.  But instead, gluing that image down and then altering it in some artistic way such as, painting over it or adding to the image with your own interpretations of what you see it becoming.  I love this type of creating!  It takes a bit of effort but anything worthwhile does I guess.  I added some more to this since this photo was taken so I will take another pic of it and show you what the "Final" page spread looks like.

I'm very pleased with how this came out.  I was very nervous doing it. However, I'm glad that I did.
This is the final page spread layout.  I hope you like it as much as I do.  :)



Bye for now, I have many more posts I'm putting together though so don't go far :)

Big Hugs!!
Reeah.
 Up Next . . .  a peek at what I'm currently working on.

Comments

Most Popular Posts Within The Last Year