I win, I win, I win . . . YAY ME!

Now lets put this in a bit of perspective first.  I very rarely, if ever, win anything!  With that being said, I have won Kraaft supplies/gifts now twice this month and 3 times within the last two months!  I'm just overwhelmed!  As I hope you all know by now, I just love, love, LOVE my Kraafters Kommunity on G+, the Kraaft Shaak & the Kraaft It Live weekly show. In September I won a beautiful piece kreated by Heather Kraafter, that she was giving away in a special drawing.  This was the first of my recent win streak and I was flabbergasted at just winning that!  Fast forward to the end of September or first week of October not sure which, but I win the monthly prize pack for entering the Kraaft Shaak Drawing they have every month!  Now I'm just blown away that I have won another fantastic give-away from my wonderful friends at the Kraaft Shaak.

Now again, a little perspective.  We all have our favorite groups and suppliers and such however, that does not mean they are the only ones we frequent or watch on YouTube or buy from or, etc., etc. You know what I mean.  So, one of my other most favorite people to follow and watch on YouTube and stuff is The Frugal Crafter, Lindsey Weirich.  She posts DAILY videos and is so knowledgeable in so many areas I just fell in love with her stuff right away. I trust Lindsey's opinion on supplies and such so when Tombow USA chose her to be their guest Designer for the month of October 2014, I was very interested in what sort of supplies they offered and the quality of them, etc.

Well, Lindsey did a few videos using the Tombow Dual Brush Pens.  Needless to say they looked awesome!  So after watching one of these videos there was mention of a prize set of these brush pens being given away by Tombow and to post on Lindsey's blog and then go to Tombow's blog and read about the giveaway and how to enter.  Well I did just that and Lo & Behold . . . . .  I WON!!!

WOW!  Now I'm just beside myself and I feel like the Lord has just decided that I deserve a bit of love for whatever reason.  I can't tell you all how incredibly THANKFUL & HAPPY & APPRECIATIVE & HUMBLED I am by all this.

I do vow however, I will not let it go to my head!!!!!   :-)


Thank you Lindsey,  Thank you Tombow USA & Thank you Heather Kraafter!!!!!

I'm having so much fun with my new supplies and all the new knowledge I have been learning I'm not sure I can do it justice with words but I did my best.

This should be an inspiration to all of you out there who think they will never win the giveaway, ENTER ANYWAY!!!!  You for sure will not win if you don't enter!

Thanks for watching and reading and following  .   .   .   .  and as always .   .   .   Keep Kreating!!!!!

This is my very first ever Junk Journal!

I decided I would keep it & started to personalize it a bit.

A fellow Kraafter Sheri Whitfield, linked me up with a video to watch with an easy to follow design.

I loved the design and went to town Kreating it.

I even used some old watercolor paintings I had laying around, for pages!

There's no limit to what you can accomplish when you let your heart soar and let your hands sing!!


Big Hugs!
Reeah.

Comments

Most Popular Posts Within The Last Year