Some of my work since I started using the Oil Paints . . . . .

Sorry I haven't posted in quite a while however, life in general has kept me very busy and it has been a challenge to find the time just to paint let alone to compose blog postings as well as paint.  Regardless, I am going to try my very best to post consistently to the Blog each and every time I finish a painting or drawing.

These paintings are still life studies that are part of an online course offered by Daniel Edmondson. Daniel offers both a Still Life and a Landscape Oil Painting Course that can either be taken online or by DVD, or both.  I find his instruction extremely easy to follow and his voice very comfortable to listen to. There are 10 paintings in each course.  These are the first two Still Life paintings completed.


I am learning more and more all the time.  In addition to his courses, Daniel offers FREE painting tip videos if you subscribe to him with your email address.  I have done this and let me tell you the tips are fantastic!  I am learning valuable information from Daniel's years and years of experience as an artist.  I will be posting more paintings as I complete them so I hope you will come back to take a look.


This one is mid-way complete.  I am very proud of my Plum though!


 Thank you for viewing my work and taking time from your busy life to check out my art.  I really appreciate it and I hope to see you again soon.

Sincerely,
Maria Meade

Comments

Most Popular Posts Within The Last Year