I Discovered Cee Cee and her Wonderful Creations!!! Take a Look . . .

This is admittedly one of her longer videos (they are usually more like 10 or 15 minutes) however, it is one of my favorites so far.  I stumbled upon her channel while trolling for Inktense Pencil videos and well, this is the find of the year for me because I just "love, love, love" her and her videos!!  You will "Cee" the play on words after you watch the video.  Anyway, please watch the video and I hope you enjoy her as much as I do.  I will continue to watch her videos both past and present to "catch up"  & I already have so many inspirations to act on I don't even know where to begin :-)

                                                 ENJOY!





"Sometimes i vlog about PanPastel canvas + WOW embossing"

I have discovered a fantastic YouTube Channel that I just cannot seem to get enough of watching.  Please show Cee Cee some love and subscribe to her channel.  If you are any sort of creative you will just love her videos and her personality adds just a wonderful sweetness to them.  She is uplifting to watch and fun.  I just am completely  hooked on all the cool stuff she is doing.  So, please take a look at this video which is just a taste of the many, many videos she has to offer.

She is an inspiration to me to keep poking away at my blogging efforts and to try to become more consistent with my blog as well.  Now I posted this from a playlist I was watching so I'm not sure if it posted the whole list or just this video but regardless, watch and enjoy :)

Happy Painting and have a Joyous and Blessed Day!
xoxoxo Big Hugs . . .
                                     Maria.

Comments

Most Popular Posts Within The Last Year