Free Online Painting Classes coming up VERY SOON!


Both of the paintings below are done with watercolors.  I found a site that was offering 4 free live online watercolor painting classes.  They started in January 2012 however, I did not find out about them until the last class which was the last Sunday of Jan. I believe.  Regardless, you can still watch the recorded videos of each class by going to  http://www.paintbasket.com  
Registration is free and there is a forum area where you can post your finished works.  It's a great site and the people there are wonderful.  The instructors Nolan and Dennis are equally as great and will offer their help and critique of your paintings if you post them in the forum.  I really enjoy the site and I think you will too, so give it a try and let me know what your thoughts are by subscribing and telling me what you think.

Another tid-bit you may be interested in is a FREE course coming up very soon.  Registration for the Essentials of Painting Waterfalls is now open on the following site http://www.wetcanvas.com
It is a three class course that will start this coming Saturday, February 11, 2012 and continue weekly through February 25, 2012.  The class time is from 1pm - 3:30pm each Sat. afternoon Eastern Standard Time. The course covers three different mediums so I'm sure it will prove to be very interesting.

I will be there and I hope to see you there as well.  I will be sure to pass along any other classes or courses I hear about in the future so be sure to check back from time to time to make sure you don't miss anything!  :-)

Comments

Most Popular Posts Within The Last Year